Wednesday, April 24, 2013

FREE Kindle Edition of Knock Knock

This is the last FREE day for Knock Knock. Until midnight readers can download the Kindle edition of the novel for free.

"Along with Brendan Connell's The Architect, I rate Delphine Dodd as the best novella I read in 2012, and Knock Knock as the best book I read in any category."
Peter Tennant, Black Static

"Beautifully written and relentlessly suspenseful, it's a great book to curl up with on a cold winter's night. Just be sure to keep the doors locked and all the lights on!"
Lucy Taylor, The Silence Between the Screams

"With her distinct voice, Miskowski takes you deep into the back woods of America, where shadows chase you and people do the unthinkable."
Angel Leigh McCoy, Wily Writers

"...more than a great read; it is a fascinating meditation on the nature of horror. There are supernatural elements to the book, yes, but the setting (an impoverished, ruined logging town) and the main characters (three school girls with hopes and dreams made improbable if not impossible by their realities) are a beautifully rendered commentary on the cyclical nature of real-world human tragedy."
Molly Tanzer, A Pretty Mouth

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I bought this book a while ago, but just finished it today. Wow. :) So awesome. One of the best stories I've read, and I love the characters. Marietta stole the show for me.

I hope to write a review worthy of this for Goodreads and Amazon.

S.P. Miskowski said...

I'm glad you liked the book. Thanks very much for contacting me!