Wednesday, April 06, 2016

Where You Can Find My Stories in 2016

This is a round-up of the stories I've sold recently. The following are scheduled for publication this year.

"Water Main" will appear in the anthology Autumn Cthulhu edited by Mike Davis, due to be launched in April. And I'll join Mike and the Lovecraft eZine podcast panel for a chat on July 17th.

"Three Potato, Four," my Frankenstein tale (with ties to one of my favorite stories, T.E.D. Klein's fascinating and disturbing "Petey") has been accepted by Joe Zanetti and Kurt Fawver, editors of Monsters, Rebuilt. The anthology will be published by April Moon Books.

"Asking Price" is set to appear in the anthology  Darker Companions: Celebrating 50 Years of Ramsey Campbell published by PS Publishing. The editors of this tribute to a master of horror are Scott David Aniolowski and Joseph S. Pulver Sr.

"Passages for the Dying and the Dead" and "In Waves" will be in Leaves of a Necronomicon edited by Joe Pulver. My origin story for Doctor Graham, a minor character in the Skillute Cycle novella Delphine Dodd, "The Resurrected" has been accepted by editor Nate Pedersen for Sisterhood. Both Leaves and Sisterhood will be published by Chaosium.

The Hyde Hotel is published by Black Shuck Books and edited by James Everington and Dan Howarth. The anthology includes my story, "Lost and Found."

Dim Shores is publishing my story "Stag in Flight" as a chapbook illustrated by Nick Gucker. Nick and I will be signing copies of the chapbook at the H.P. Lovecraft Film Festival and Cthulhucon in San Pedro on April 30th.

Dunhams Manor Press has added my novelette Muscadines to their limited edition hardcover series illustrated by Dave Felton, to be published next month.

As for last year's publication credits... The following anthologies are available.

October Dreams 2
Cemetery Dance Publications
edited by Richard Chizmar and Robert Morrish
(includes my story "Death and Disbursement")

Cassilda's Song
Chaosium
edited by Joseph S. Pulver Sr.
(includes "Strange is the Night")




Cover art for Cassilda's Song by Steve G. Santiago

No comments: